Saturday, November 1, 2008

Catch Can Design

I don't know, it might be my design but there were a lot of States that you couldn't buy Coors...I remember when you could sell a six pack of Coors at Indy for $20.00.
There were two Brothers out of Denver that ran a Top Fuel Dragster, there Dragster Trailer had a false floor in it to carry Coors, it's was there nest egg for extra money to pay for trips to the races...They were in one of the Southeast States and was pulled over for speeding and when the patrol officer walked by the trailer he spotted something leaking out the bottom and could smell the beer odor...Well, the Brothers got a ticket for speeding and arrested for transporting alcohol across the state line, got the beer taken away, spent the night in jail and paid a whopping fine to leave that beautiful Southern State...
DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE GUYS BORIS

I hope I have that story right because every time I heard it, it was different...

No comments: