Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Indy Nationals 1974
Hello to all,
I hope I'm not getting myself in trouble again, I use to do that a lot when I had a Drag Race career. I've not said much or maybe I should say "nothing" about some of the stuff I've seen in print over the years! Yes, I enjoy doing this kind of stuff. When I'm in the mood I like to put those short stories together, like "Summer of 69". I have a couple more, I sent one to draglist.com but I never heard anything about it. "Drag Racings 1st Eight Second Motorcycle" and there was another that they would not print for sure. It was true but it made someone look bad.I won Indy in 1974 with my double. It was so new there was just primer on the frame. The other years I ran there I don't talk about much because I didn't win.I would like to do some more in the forum but I find I can't post a photo or I don't know how, I guess every thing has to be edited before posting, such as stories.Anyway, look for some more, maybe!

No comments: